Ecosoft PURE reverse osmosis filters represent a combination of innovative technologies and natural processes that provide delicious water with a stable content of minerals.
The Ecosoft PURE AquaCalcium reverse osmosis filter removes 99.8% of impurities from water and delivers tasty, fresh, and soft drinking water enriched with calcium.
Water processing in 6 stages: Particle and turbidity filtration + CAG dechlorination + CTO dechlorination + Reverse Osmosis Membrane + Granular Activated Carbon Filter + Mineral Enrichment Filter
- AquaCalcium technology makes water fresh, tasty, and healthy thanks to natural calcium minerals. Replicates the natural conditions of water percolating through mountain rocks.
- Provides a stable mineral content in clean water – 55–65 mg/L. Fresh, smooth, and natural water taste. Water with calcium is recommended, especially for teenagers and the elderly.
- Manufacturer’s assurance – all products have the necessary approvals for domestic use and undergo factory acceptance testing.
- Reverse osmosis technology makes water safe even for children.
- Easy installation.
- Non-intrusive in your kitchen.
- Option for horizontal and vertical placement.
- Its compact construction makes it ideal for installation in limited spaces, such as under the sink or in a corner of the kitchen.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
Filter housing with pre-filters. Additional pre-filter set for initial installation. Filmtec™ 75 GPD (280 LPD) reverse osmosis membrane element. Ecosoft post-carbon filter for reverse osmosis. AquaCalcium mineralization filter. “Modern” spherical valve faucet for clean water. Plastic pressure tank (total volume 12 L/3.2 gal, useful volume up to 7 L/1.8 gal) and tank valve. Water supply adapter, supply valve, drainage saddle. Color-coded tubing package (4 pieces) for easy filter installation. Service wrenches. User manual.